Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun on the Web Dec 14, 2010 Luggage Limits

Traveling for the holidays? Check out the luggage limits for your flight here:
http://www.luggagelimits.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As a potential juror in an assault-and-battery case, I was
sitting in a courtroom, answering questions from both sides.
The assistant district attorney asked such questions as: Had
I ever been mugged? Did I know the victim or the defendant?

The defense attorney took a different approach, however.
"I see you are a teacher," he said. "What do you teach?"

"English and theater," I responded.

"I guess I better watch my grammar," the defense attorney
quipped.

"No," I shot back. "You better watch your acting."

When the laughter in the courtroom died down, I was excused
from the case.

No comments: