Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun on the Web April 15 '10 - Vinegar 1001 Uses

Well Tax day is here. Are you done? I'm at one down and one to go, but I did get the signature that I needed yesterday afternoon so it won't be long and I can put it all away till next year. Going to try for sooner rather than later since it will be in the eighties this afternoon so I won't want to be out there. I'm just not equipped for 80's in April.

In keeping with the bitterness of taxes we are talking about vinegar today. I always used vinegar for washing windows and to hold colors in fabrics, which tend to run, soak them for a few minutes in white distilled vinegar before washing particularly with any red or vivid pink items.

Who knew vinegar could be used for all these things? 1001 Uses
http://www.vinegartips.com/Scripts/

No comments: