Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun on the Web April 21 '09 Virtual Appology

http://www.oopsimsorry.com/

Hysterical is what some of these entries are, like this one:
To: The Would Be Car Jacker

First off, I would just like to say, I'm sorry for scaring the stuff out of you. It must be hell to pull a knife on some kid in a jeep only to have him almost break your hip with the door. When you screamed like a little girl, I almost felt bad for pulling my gun on you as you lay there sobbing on the ground. Your incoherent garbled speech was probably due to the adrenaline going through your system but when I saw you wet yourself, I lost all pity for you.

I'm sorry I took your shoes and knife and phone. I know it must have been hard walking through the puddles with nothing but holy socks and faded jeans, much less being unable to even call for a ride. The knife I threw into a dumpster nearby, but I think sanitation comes by on Tuesday mornings so you've probably lost it. The phone I used to call the cops and then I chunked it into a nearby sewer drain, figuring you didn't need it. Your shoes made a homeless guy under the bridge very happy though so that should give you some peace of mind.

I'd like to pay for the detergent you had to buy to clean up your stuff in your pants. I could smell it as I made you walk out onto the sidewalk by the parking lot and quite frankly dude, I don't blame you. I'd do that too if someone stuck a barrel like that against my forehead ... of course, I wouldn't deserve it as I actually work for a living but hey ... that's just the details right? So, in order to be fair, I left some money under the dumpster by the parking lot and if its still there, you can have it. I really am sorry your car jacking went awry but really ... you should learn not to bring a knife to a gun fight.

No comments: