Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun on the Web Nov 16 '08 Funny

The other day I went downtown to run a few errands.
I went into thelocal coffee shop for a snack. I was only
there for about 5 minutes, and when I came out, there
was this cop writing out a parking ticket.

I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired
person a break'? He ignored me and continued writing
the ticket. His insensitivity annoyed me, so I called him
a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and then wrote out another
ticket for having worn tires.

So I proceeded to call him a 'doughnut eating Gestapo.' He
finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with
the first. Then he wrote a third ticket when I called him a
moron in blue. This went on for about 20 minutes.

The more I talked back to him the more tickets he wrote.
Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus,
and the car that he was putting the tickets on had one of those
bumper stickers that said, ' McCain-Palin '08.'

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. The
doctor tells me that it's important for my health.

No comments: